Monday, April 13, 2009

Episode 39: In Which DFM Recuperates

Today I did more or less nothing.  After a hard week with little sleep, I thought the best thing I could do for the long term effectiveness of my trip would be to kick my sickness now so that I could push hard for the next three weeks.  I have less than four weeks to go, so I'll be trying to get as much of Seoul in as I can in that time whilst still teaching English.

I did try to get a simple load of laundry done, but it took me four hours as somehow five separate people managed to sneak in one after the other with their loads first.  When I finally finished washing my clothes and took them to the roof to dry I noticed that the people before me had washed loads of three to five items.  That's the really annoying part of living in gosiwons - waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment